Delivering Possibilities, Connecting Markets
At Gary/Chicago International Airport (GCIA), we’re more than just a gateway to the skies — we’re your partner in cargo transportation. Our strategic location, combined with our efficient operations and state-of-the-art facilities, makes us the ideal choice for all your cargo needs.
Benefits of GCIA:
25 Miles Southeast of Chicago
- Convenient Access
Direct Access to Three Interstates (I90, I94 & I65)
Class I Industrial Rail Line Accessibility
International Shipping via Lake Michigan
- Accessibility + Convenience
GCIA offers a wide range of amenities to users to ensure the best possible general and corporate aviation experience.
- GCIA Government Services
GCIA maintains important government partnerships with the federal government, the state of Indiana, and local governmental authorities.
- Two full-service FBOs on-site
- Multiple runways with a maximum length of 8,859 feet
- On-site FIS/US Customs services
- Low cost rates and charges
- Three exclusive use & multi-tenant facilities ranging from 60K to 100K square feet
- Ample truck yard area
- New aircraft apron
- Parking and support equipment area
- Potential hydrant fueling